Patients have responsibilities to:
- Try where possible to use our services within the resources available.
- Cancel a pre-booked appointment
- Not to be violent or display abusive behaviour
- Maintain good relations with the practice
Patients have the right to:
- Be registered with a GP
- Be offered a health check
- Receive Emergency care
- Receive appropriate medication
- Be referred for specialist opinion where appropriate
- Choose whether or not to take part in medical research or student training
In the rare instances when patients are removed from our list for aggressive or violent behaviour against us or our premises, we shall share details of the patient and the violent act with other health and welfare agencies insofar as it is necessary to protect other health and welfare agency staff.